NOTE: All participants must sign this waiver before the first class in order to participate. Please read in full, and sign and submit if you agree to this waiver. Please note once this waiver is signed it applies to all DC Soccer Sessions from the date signed through the foreseeable future.
I acknowledge the contagious nature of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 and that the CDC and many other public health authorities recommend practicing social distancing, and mask wearing at all times outside the home.
I further acknowledge that DC Soccer Sessions has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of the Coronavirus/COVID-19. I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to and/or infected by the Coronavirus/COVID-19 may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to staff and other players present during class sessions. I voluntarily seek services provided by DC Soccer Sessions and acknowledge that I must comply with all set procedures to reduce the spread while receiving services from DC Soccer Sessions.
I attest that I will not come to class if:
* I' am experiencing any symptom of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
* Neither I or people I reside with have traveled to a high-risk area within the last 14 days.
* I do not believe I or people I reside with have been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
* Neither I or people I reside with have been diagnosed with Coronavirus/Covid-19 or have not yet been cleared as non contagious by state or local public health authorities.
* I am following all CDC recommended guidelines as much as possible and limiting my exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19. * I am responsible for reporting any possible symptoms of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 to DC Soccer Sessions as soon as possible to ensure the safety of everyone
I understand that this release discharges DC Soccer Sessions- more specifically Elise Bender, Ariel Bright, and any coaches associated with DC Soccer Sessions from any liability in regards to the exposure of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 that I may experience upon receiving services from DC Soccer Sessions.
While participating in DC Soccer Sessions with Elise Bender and/or Ariel Bright, every effort will be made to assure your safety. However, as with any physical activity or exercise program, there are inherent risks, including increased heart stress and the chance of musculoskeletal injuries. In volunteering to participate in the DC Soccer Sessions program, you agree that, to your knowledge, you have no limiting physical conditions or disability that would preclude an exercise program. (A physician’s examination is highly recommended for all participants with any exercise restrictions.)
By signing this wavier you accept full responsibility for your own health and well-being and you acknowledge an understanding that no responsibility is assumed by Elise Bender and/or Ariel Bright or any other related agency. Elise Bender, Ariel Bright and other related agencies are released from any liability now or in the future for conditions that may result from participation in any on or off-site exercise programs or activities.
* All sales are final. If you have purchased the full package you may not receive a single-session refund, or transfer that class to another session.
* If you miss class on the date you signed up for, you CANNOT transfer that session to another date.
* If class is cancelled due to weather, we will notify you via email by 3:00 PM on the day of the class and hold a makeup class. This class will be the week after the scheduled set of classes, and you CANNOT transfer the make up session to another date.
* All players must sign a waiver before participating, see example below for full waiver details.
* All players are responsible for brining their own soccer ball
* Players are encouraged to bring water to each session.
* You must notify DC Soccer Sessions of any cancellation 24 hours before class.
* DCSS is not responsible for any items that are lost or stolen during class or near the field area.