Student of the Month, Drew!
Every month we will highlight a new student and share their soccer story. Meet the October Student of the Month, Drew!
1. Name: Drew Bollinger
2. Which class do you attend? Level 2
3. What position do you play? Midfield, winger, or striker
4. What got you into playing soccer? I started playing when I was pretty young to burn off extra energy. I picked it up again after college to stay in shape.
5. What do you like most about soccer? I like the free-flowing nature of the game because there are no set plays and you have to approach each team and player in a new way.
6. Whats the most important thing you've learned through DCSS classes, or your favorite drill or class memory? My best memory of a soccer sessions class was my first successful step-over in a 1-on-1 situation. It's the first time I've ever successfully faked anyone out in any sport.