For Adult Soccer Drills and Fitness Training
Spots are limited and must be secured prior to class!
To secure a spot, submit your payment by filling out the two drop down menu items and continue with payment via PayPal or Venmo. You will receive a confirmation email within 24 business hours! If you have any issues, please email or call us 703-350-6939.
Our sets of classes won't start up until Spring but if the weather looks nice we will try to hold single classes either on Wednesday evenings or Sunday mornings.
Next Single Class:
January 26, 2020
10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
Please email if you
have questions or are experiencing issues.
See you on the field!
Friday, January 24:
New! Venmo Payment Option:
Venmo name: @Elise-Bender
For registration to count you must type in notes:
1) Your email
2) The level class you are attending
3) The dates you are attending under this purchase4
4) The correct registration amount
Example in notes: , level1, 9/11 or fall part 1 etc.
* All sales are final. If you have purchased the full package you may not receive a single-session refund, or transfer that class to another session.
* If you miss class on the date you signed up for, you CANNOT transfer that session to another date.
* If class is cancelled due to weather, we will notify you via email by 3:00 PM on the day of the class and hold a makeup class. This class will be the week after the scheduled set of classes, and you CANNOT transfer the make up session to another date.
* All players must sign a waiver before participating, see below for full waiver details.
* Players are encouraged to wear shin guards and bring water to each session.
* If you sign up for single classes please specify which date(s) you will attend. This is important for planning purposes.
* You must notify DC Soccer Sessions of any cancellation 24 hours before class.
* DCSS is not responsible for any items that are lost or stolen during class or near the field area.
DCSS 2019 Waiver
While participating in DC Soccer Sessions with Elise Bender and/or Ariel Bright, every effort will be made to assure your safety. However, as with any physical activity or exercise program, there are inherent risks, including increased heart stress and the chance of musculoskeletal injuries. In volunteering to participate in the DC Soccer Sessions program, you agree that, to your knowledge, you have no limiting physical conditions or disability that would preclude an exercise program. (A physician’s examination is highly recommended for all participants with any exercise restrictions.)
By signing our waiver (before the beginning of each session) you accept full responsibility for your own health and well-being and you acknowledge an understanding that no responsibility is assumed by Elise Bender and/or Ariel Bright or any other related agency. Elise Bender, Ariel Bright and other related agencies are released from any liability now or in the future for conditions that may result from participation in any on or off-site exercise programs or activities.